1. How do I find books?There are two ways to find books on our website:
a. If you are looking for a specific title or author, you can search by keyword or select Advanced Search for additional options.
b. If you wish to search a specific topic, but do not have title specifics, use the browse section to search by category. Click on your category to view our book inventory and make your selection.
2. How do I order?Click the "add to cart" button from any title or product description page. This will place your product in your order cart. Proceed to "check-out" when ready to purchase.
3. Can I make changes to the contents of my shopping cart?Yes, you can edit your shopping cart contents at any time prior to submitting your order. Once you submit an order and your credit card has been processed any changes need to be made by contacting AORN Customer Service at 800-755-2676, ext. 1.
You can order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at the AORN Perioperative Bookstore online. Our Customer Service department is ready to assist you between 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM MST, Monday through Friday, at 800-755-2676
5. PaymentOn web orders we accept Visa, Master Card and American Express. Orders that are in stock are processed and shipped within 48 hours of order receipt provided valid verification has been received.
For cash or check orders, please complete the AORN Perioperative Bookstore Order Form and mail it with payment to AORN Customer Service at:
AORN / Books
2170 South Parker Road, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80231
6. ShippingOur standard methods of shipping are UPS ground and FedEx ground. We do not ship to PO boxes. You can select another method of shipping during the check-out process if you wish to expedite your shipment.
All international orders will ship out either FedEx International or FedEx Economy International. All currency is in US dollars.
All Canadian Orders will be shipped using UPS Canada, the shipping fee quoted will include all applicable duties, taxes, pre-paid fees and brokerage costs.
7. ReturnsBooks may be returned within 45 days of purchase, provided they are in clean, resalable condition. Upon receipt of your return, we will issue a refund of your purchase price and applicable taxes.
Videos, CD-ROMs, brochures and sale items are not returnable unless the merchandise was incorrect or damaged. Returns should be sent, along with the return form included in your package, to:
Rittenhouse Book Fulfillment, Inc.
511 Feheley Drive, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Please be sure to pack your return items carefully to avoid damage in transit and include a completed Book Return form with your shipment.
8. Incorrect or Damaged MerchandiseIncorrect or damaged merchandise must be returned within 45 days of receipt of order. AORN will pay return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Claims for non-receipt of order must be received by AORN within 45 days of order placement.
9. Whom do I contact with questions about my order?AORN Customer Service at 800-755-2676, ext. 1
10. Who is fulfilling my order?Rittenhouse Book Fulfillment, Inc. on behalf of the AORN Perioperative Bookstore.
11. What kind of security do you have in place?All of your credit card transactions through Rittenhouse Book Fulfillment, Inc. are safe. Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
14. Can I check the status of my order?Yes, simply contact us at: AORN Customer Service at 800-755-2676, ext. 1.
15. AORN Publications Bulk Purchase Policya). Both members and non-members are eligible to receive bulk discounts on the purchase of AORN-published books. Bulk discounts will be applied to the appropriate member or non-member (ie, list) prices.
b). Only AORN-published books qualify for the discount under this policy. No discounts will be given on titles purchased from other publishers for distribution by AORN.
c). To qualify for the discount, bulk purchases must contain multiple copies of the same title and must be shipped to one address at one time. Normal shipping and handling charges will apply. No returns will be accepted except as stated below.
d). The following discounts apply.
- 1-19 books: No Discount
- 20-30 books: 10%
- 31-40 books: 12%
- 41 or more books: 15%
Any further discounts requested must be approved by the Senior Editor and/or Publisher
f). The only exception to the stated return policy is that unsold and undamaged Standards books purchased by a bookstore, chapter, or other bulk distributor may be returned for full credit before April 1 of the year following release of that edition. (For example, AORN will accept returns of the 2011 Standards books until April 1, 2012.) Returns received after that date will be refused.